Please send reels/resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website addresses only, no physical reels please. No walk-ins or calls please.
Blur Studio is passionate about its work and truly committed to cultivating a dynamic environment for its talented artists, producers, writers and technicians. From the director to the administrative support, every member of the team is vital to the success of Blur. We are currently searching for the following people to join our crew:
DIRECTOR OF NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Blur Studio is seeking a Director of New Business Development who will be responsible for establishing new revenue and growth opportunities with agencies, production and game companies while developing further relationships with our existing clients. As a key player in the company, this person will also be responsible for maintaining sales reports and projections, identifying key industry trends and issues, working with studio management on pitches and developing a strong company presence in the Animation and Visual Effects worlds. Blur Studio strives to push storytelling through emotional connections and fantastic visuals, so this role would be crucial in developing the right opportunities and strategic partnerships to help fulfill this vision.
Responsibilities: - Proactively champion all strategic business-building efforts including communications, marketing, PR and sales
- Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy and develop a list of high-level contacts and strong client database.
- Identify and develop new growth opportunities in all areas that Blur Studio services: Game Trailers, Commercials, Design/Graphics, Experiential, Ride Films, Feature VFX
- Produce weekly sales reports and projections for current and potential clients while adapting and evolving the studio's vision and strategic goals as necessary
- Develop Blur's brand image as well as the identities of key Blur players in the industry and attend all relevant industry functions
- Establish and develop solid, long-lasting relationships with previous, current and potential Blur clients
Qualifications: 3-5 years of Business Development and Sales experience in Games, Commercials, Design/Graphics, or Feature VFX
Successful history generating leads and converting those leads into sales in one of the aforementioned industry areas
Outstanding networking skills and professional reputation
Ability to work independently and self-direct in a fast-paced environment
Possess a strong interest in and passion for Animation, Games and Visual Effects